Conduct offline or on-paper test
Explains the process to conduct an offline test using OMR sheet
Step by step guide
- Click Tests in the left side panel.
- Select and click on the Bundle from which you want to print test(s).
- Select the test you want to print.
- Click on the Printer symbol at the right end of the test ribbon.
- Select all the required options:
- Jumble questions asks for the number of prints needed and the serial number to be printed on papers(if any)
- Print instructions contain some pre-set instructions applicable to all exams.
- Show answers and solutions will print the solution and answers in the PDF at the end of the questions.
- Number of columns in the test paper
- Font Size is 12 points for standard paper but can be changed as per the requirements.
- Click on Print proceed.
- Click on Need OMR sheet for this paper to download the OMR sheet.
- Click on Download PDF to download the test paper.
This video demonstrates step by step process of using OMR sheet and evaluation of the OMR sheets using Cloud OMR feature of MegaExams online exam software.