Create and Publish a Test
Explains how to create a test using MegaExams question bank
Step by step guide
- Click on Create Test in the bottom left.
- Select Course, Subjects and Topics/Subtopics (if needed).
- In the Questions field enter the number of questions you want to fetch from the Questions Bank.
- To use additional filters like Difficulty, Tags and other click Show Advanced Filters available below Fetch Questions.
- Select the filters (if needed)
- Difficulty: Easy, Medium or Hard.
- Tags: To select questions of a particular tag.
- Question Type: There are 8 options available like MCQ, Numerical etc.
- Sort By: To select new questions always, or the ones you are using mostly in tests.
- Solution: To show the solution while fetching the questions.
- Click on Fetch Questions to populate the questions from the question Bank.
- After selecting question(s), click on Add questions to the test in the top right. Note: To see and add new questions from question bank click on Fetch Again.
- Click Proceed in the bottom right to create sections.
- Create sections as per the requirements.
- Click Proceed in the bottom right to do test settings.
- Enter all the required fields and select the test settings.
- Click on Publish to start assigning the test to students and schedule it.
This videos demonstrates step by step process of creating a test using online exam software. Teachers/Administrators can create an exam in less than 5 minutes using the in built question bank for all major competitive exams and course works.