Delete a Test
Explains the complete process to delete a test from the system
Deleting a Test is NOT ALLOWED if:
- Test is already attempted by any student.
- Test is scheduled.
Prerequisites for deleting a test:
- Test(s) should be unliked from all Bundles.
- Test(s) should not contain any questions. (steps to delete questions are included below)
Step by step guide
- Click on Overview in the left side panel.
- Click on Published Tests.
- Select and click on the test you want to delete.
- When the questions count is not zero.
- Click on Edit in the top right to go to the editing window.
- Click on Show in the top right.
- Click on Remove All in the top right to remove all questions.
- Click on Remove to provide confirmation and click on Back in the top left.
- Click on Delete Test to delete the test paper.
- Click on Delete to provide confirmation.
This video demonstrates step by step process of editing, deleting and managing a test using the online exam software.