Schedule a Test
Explains the process to set a time for scheduling the test or make it available instantly
Step by step guide
- Click Tests in the left side panel.
- Select and click on the Bundle in which you have to schedule test(s).
- Instant Scheduling
- Click on Switch(ON) under Status header for scheduling the test immediately. The test is available until the switch is turned off.
- Timed Scheduling
- Click on the Clock under Status header.
- Set the Date and Time for the start of the test.
- Check the Set test off Time to set end date and time for test. If the end date and time are not set, the test will be always available.
- If checked, set the Date and Time for the end of the test.
- Click on Schedule Test to confirm the scheduling.
This video demonstrates everything related to a bundle. In this video you can learn to schedule a test for different times and also to set an end time for the test.