Unlink Test from Bundle
Explains the process to unlink a test from the bundle
Unlinking is the process of removing the test from a bundle. After unlinking even if the test is active, it will not be available to the batches of that bundle anymore.
Step by step guide
- Click Tests in the left side panel.
- Select and click on the Bundle in which you want to unlink test(s).
- Select the test you want to unlink from the Bundle.
- Click on the Bin symbol in the right corner of the test ribbon.
- Click on Unlink to provide unlinking confirmation.
This video demonstrates step by step process of editing, deleting and managing a test using the online exam software. In this video you can learn why we need to unlink a test and how to do it.